[icon-discuss] Re: 2 questions on email and GB space

Iam having problems sending emails from my BP I receve just fine but all my
mesages that
I try to send just go to my out box and stay there does anyone know why? or
what this or it could be?
Iam sending this from another BP that has all the same settings and sends just
fine On Fri, 24