[icevi-e-contacts] Re: Loss of a Beloved

  • From: Plastunova <plastunova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icevi-e-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rodney.peter@xxxxxxxxx, 'Beáta Prónay' <pronaybea@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Elke Wagner'" <elke.wagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, pverstraten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Maria Kyriacou'" <m.kyriacou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marian Padure'" <marian.padure@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Maria Tsekoura'" <mariatsekoura@xxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Argyropoulos' <vassargi@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:07:40 +0400

Dear Colleagues,

It is hard to believe, Betty was so energy person. May she rest in peace.
My condolences  to husband and the family.

Liliya
St.Petersburg
Russia

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 17:26:57 +0400, Martha Gyftakos <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
It is with deepest sadness, sorrow, and heartache to inform you that on January 6, 2017, our beloved President of ICEVI-Europe, Mrs. Panagiota (Betty) Leotsakou, has passed away. May her soul rest in peace and may God accept her with open arms for all of the good and selfless deeds that she has done while on this earth.
With deepest condolences,Martha GyftakosExecutive Assistant to the President of ICEVI-Europe