[icebtac] Re: colour laser printers and swell paper

  • From: "Howse, Josie" <Josie.Howse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:20:17 +1000

Janet,

I am not sure if I mentioned that we use CANON photocopiers & we had the
technician turn down the heat within the tolerance allowed so that the
paper doesn't don't over cook. There were some problems with Toshiba
high-tech digital copiers where the paper stuck to the drum.

I have some more examples for your guidelines. Use whatever you like:

a:b

A:B

Profit:Loss

2:c