[icebtac] Re: colour laser printers and swell paper

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:49:25 -0500

Texas School for the Blind TG Resources pageHello Janet and list:

     I suggest you talk to the manufacturer of the capsule paper you intend to
use. The thing that makes capsule paper work is CARBON based ink or toner. The
carbon content is very important since it is the carbon that absorbs the heat
activating the swell paper. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert Jaquiss