[icebtac] New printer capable of producing tactile images: Samples to be shown at NFB convention in Dallas

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 13:13:19 -0500

Hello Colleagues:

     This list has been too quiet for too long. If any of you will be attending
the NFB convention in Dallas texas, I will have available for showing some
samples from a new printer that is capable of producing excellent tactile
graphics. The Roland LEC-330 printer can produce images with print, braille and
tactile graphics in color. Images can be up to 29 inches wide. The LEC-330 can
accomodate roll fed stock and rigid materials. If anyone is interested in
seeing some samples, please let me know. Have a great day.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive