[icebtac] Looking for materials to license

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 10:08:50 -0600

Hello List:

     Recently, I posted a notice regarding the availability of a collection of
tactile diagrams from VIEW International Foundation (VIEW). VIEW wishes to
license other work in order to expand our offerings. If anyone has files for
producing tactile diagrams in any format and would like to discuss licensing
their work, please contact me as shown below. Have a great day.

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653