[icebtac] Journal of Blindness Innovation and Research

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icebtac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:16:03 -0600

Hello:

     Sorry for the previous messy post. Not sure if it was my fingers or the
mail program. I forgot to mention that the JBIR seeks contributions from
authors. The site:

http://www.nfb-jbir.org
Has information on how to submit articles. The peer review process is
interesting. It is a blind process. The author and reviewers don't know who
each other are. The editor forwards reviewer comments to the author. Hope this
is useful.

Regards,

robert Jaquiss