[icebtac] Discounted Tobacco

  • From: "Sales Department" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icebtac@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:17:51 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam

In the past you have requested information on discounted products. If you are
not a smoker, and find this email offensive, then we sincerely apologise.  We
will be only too happy to take you off our database.

If you are a smoker, however, you are probably fed up with paying high prices
for your cigarettes and tobacco.  Take a look at what we can do for you at
http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=32&ID=2&E=4586182

We can send you, legally, by registered air mail, direct to your door, 4
cartons of cigarettes or 40 pouches of rolling tobacco (all brands are
available) from only 170 Euros - about 105 pounds - fully inclusive of postage
and packing.  Why pay more?

If you would rather not hear from us any more, this link will ensure that you
are not bothered again.
http://www.britishsmokers.com/off/index.php

Yours faithfully.
British Smokers

http://www.britishsmokers.com/?S=32&ID=2&E=4586182

w2y14586182563
* * *
* This message is via list icebtac at freelists.org.
*   unsubscribe
* as the subject to <icebtac-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* is also located there.
* The International Council on English Braille (ICEB) web site is
*   http://www.iceb.org
* * *