[ibis-quality] Re: my votes

  • From: Robert Haller <rhaller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-quality@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 08:44:45 -0400

Mike,
My intepretatoin  of the AR we took was similar to Bob Ross.
I thought we would list the checks and rank order 1,2,3

I recommend we use Bob's list as a model.

The thought would be
1's  we will push to implement in next parser (contingent on funding).
2 would be the next to be implemented.
3's may not get implemented unless easy to implement or resources are
readily available.

IMHO
Bob

Mike LaBonte (milabont) wrote:

Can we clarify amongst ourselves what we agreed to?  Bob Ross has placed
all of the checks into three priority categories. I simply chose and
prioritized my top 3 checks, and all others are lower priority. If Bob's
method is what we actually agreed to I will send another list.

In order for me to fulfill my AR to compile the votes we all have to be
on the same page. The only information I can use from Bob's "ballot" is
the set of #1 choices, and even then only the Approval voting method can
be used. Although it may be difficult to rank some checks above others,
that is actually required for most voting methods; no 2 candidates can
have the same priority.

Mike