[ibis-macro] Re: Questions on API proposal

  • From: "Hemant Shah" <shah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:42:50 -0400

Michael,

Sounds like there are two things you are trying to accomplish
a) allow an algo model to be associated with multiple pins
b) an algo model that processes data from multiple pins

First case makes associations of an algo model with multiple pins easy.
Second case seems to be device architecture specific and possibly may
involve changes to the EDA platform in addition to syntax changes that
allow specification of such a case.

I can see first case happening more often than the second case. Do you
agree?

Hemant