[ibis-macro] PDA implementation in VHDL-AMS presentation now posted

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:44:22 -0700

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick note that the presentation I gave last week
on implementing the basic Peak Distortion Analysis algorithm in
VHDL-AMS has been posted on the IBIS Advanced Technology Modeling
web site along with the two *.VHD files that contain the VHDL-AMS
code.

http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/macromodel_wip/

I would like to encourage anyone interested to look it over and
play with the code.  If there is a need we could post the entire
SystemVision project on the web for those who would like to try
it out.  (This will work with the free educational version of
SystemVision).

Please let me know I you have any questions...