[ibis-macro] Re: IBIS-AMI Correlation and BIRD Update - comments

  • From: "Ambrish Varma" <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arpad_Muranyi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "IBIS-ATM" <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 22:26:42 -0400

Arpad,
Even when reserved param "Use_Init_Output" is false, Init would still be
used to initialize the parameters/other_model_specific_variables that
will be used by Getwave.
Init and Getwave would still be part of 1 AMI model - just that the
model maker would choose not to use the output from the Init call (any
filtering performed by modifying the Impulse Response) and just rely on
the Getwave call to do the entire job.

Thanks,
Ambrish.