[ibis-macro] Re: Comments on BIRD 107.1

  • From: Bob Ross <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wkatz@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:21:25 -0700

Walter and Authors:

Regarding format after GetWave_Exists:, do you wnat to indent
the Use_Init_Output: line and following text by two spaces.
I do not think it should be indented.

Bob

Walter Katz wrote:
All,

I have incorporated the changes Arpad has suggested in this E-mail. Note that ?Step 4? now says

| Step 4. The simulation platform takes the output of step 3 and filters the input

| bitstream and a unit pulse to produce an analog waveform.
I (and SiSoft) believe that the BIRD can be submitted as enclosed.