[ibis-macro] Cadence to present at Tuesday's IBIS Macro meeting

  • From: "Todd Westerhoff \(twesterh\)" <twesterh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <abler@xxxxxxxxxx>, <richard.ward@xxxxxx>, <shah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:58:36 -0400

Hi all,

I added a note to the updated meeting reservation for tomorrow but it
got stripped off somehow ...

Cadence will be presenting their "Simulator-independent API" at
tomorrow's IBIS-Macro meeting.  Current plans call for a presentation
tomorrow and a more technical discussion on June 27th.  I will be at
tomorrow's meeting but traveling on the 27th; Mike LaBonte will host in
my place.

Please note that we changed the meeting dial-in and web collaboration
tool to use Cadence's offering - we did some testing last Friday with
Cisco's MeetingPlace that went poorly & decided to use Cadence's tool
for the next two weeks (and I haven't changed next week's reservation
yet).

The meeting setup for tomorrow has 25 ports; please pass the meeting
invite on if there are others at your company that would like to attend.

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
High Speed Design Group Manager
Cisco Systems
1414 Massachusetts Ave
Boxboro, MA   01719
email:twesterh@xxxxxxxxx
ph: 978-936-2149
"Always do right.
 This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."

- Mark Twain