[ibis-interconn] Comments on IBIS-ISS V0.7

  • From: Bob Ross <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Mirmak, Michael" <michael.mirmak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:59:04 -0800

Micahel

Here are just a few comments:

1. Page 4 Title inconsistency (Parameters vs. Tokens)
   E-elemnt Parameters ... Page 56
   G-element Tokens    ... Page 60

2. Page 29 0 list of W-elemnt keywords should only include
   RLGCMODEL and TABLEMODEL per what is actually documented
   on page 41 and beyond.

3. Page 40 - my old Zo vs. Z0 question.  I forgot how we resolved this
   for T-lines since HSPICE and most other SPICEs actually seem to
   accept both forms regardless of possible HSPICE documentation.

4. Page 57, 60, 61
   I do not see where the x1, ... and y1, ... entries are used.

5. Page 62.  Bullet 2 - is "X: illegal in IBIS-ISS or is this just
   a recommendation?

6. Page 65: I do no not know if you are copying the references verbatium,
   but I think all references should start with the authors first following
   more closely one of the formats.  Then making names bold is not needed.

Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC

Meeting minutes and files are available; visit:
               http://www.eda.org/ibis/interconnect_wip/