[ibis-ami-toolkit] Re: [ibis-macro] Cadence IBIS-AMI toolkit, bits_file input

  • From: "Ambrish Varma" <ambrishv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ibis-macro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 02:42:59 -0500

Hi Todd,

Please find attached sample files for the input files for a controlled
bit sequence and its corresponding control file for the Cadence IBIS AMI
Toolkit.

We will include an example with the bit sequence being entered through
an external file instead of generating it randomly in the next release
of our toolkit.

Thanks,

Ambrish.