[ibis-ami-toolkit] New SiSoft IBIS-AMI toolkit (V2.20) released

  • From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ibis-ami-toolkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:31:43 -0400

I'm writing to let you know that SiSoft has released the V2.20 update to our IBIS-AMI toolkit, which you can download from:

This release updates the reference .ami file and ami2csv utility to include the "Format" keyword in the .ami file. We've also included a reference IBIS (.ibs) file in the kit for your reference.

Please note that the simulation results produced by the sample model do not change with this update to the IBIS-AMI toolkit.

Thanks for your interest in IBIS-AMI!

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products
6 Clock Tower Place, Suite 250