[iba09] IM Article session

  • From: umer arif <m.umerarif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: iba09@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:00:09 +0500

hey ppl....for the IM article session....look i know as much as you ppl know
about the article session so if you have any questions ask Sir Abdullah
himself....bcuz i may misguide you and regarding the topics...some students
have given me their topics and till now none has overlapped but if you want
to give me your topic please email me your topic and your name rather than
searching me on campus and make me write your name their.

Umer
(CR for IM)