[ian-reeds-games] Warlords map pack feedback

  • From: Keith <keithwipf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ian-reeds-games@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 15:44:01 -0500

Hello, I tried out the pack and have the following feedback or advice.
If you ask me, critical hits dont seem that critical, there is probably a better chance of doing max damage without one.
What you could do is give all units different types of hp, copy the way I did it in battles elite, then make critical hits do max damage to the targets head.
Also, some of the sounds, like one of the longbow sounds, sound a little to painful and the longbow flame arrow sound seems to long.
I hope this gets better and better.

-----
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
ian-reeds-games-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.
Or by visiting the list page at //www.freelists.org/list/ian-reeds-games

Download the latest dev version of Tactical Battle here:
http://blindaudiogames.com/downloads/Tactical%20Battle%20Dev.zip