[hybrid.circuits] Re: 5 users

  • From: "T.L. Dlouhy" <tdcad@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hybrid.circuits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:19:32 -0700

Clyde,

Since I am working for an EDA software company, I am not sure if my
answers apply, but here they are.

1) I am captive, although I may as well be contract since the only
benefit I get is vacation.

2) Business is slow, but steady. There is a lot of interest, but real
results thin out quickly.

3) In the EDA software business, my greatest need would be more
customers. As a designer, my greatest need would be to acquire a decent
paying design position with benefits.

Tom Dlouhy, C.I.D.