[hustgcs91] RE: [hustgcs91] Fwd: 初夏的桌面

  • From: "Helen Zou" <hzou@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <hustgcs91@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 10:29:25 -0400

I like those pictures and have saved them for my desktop image.

Here in Canada, we still don’t know when summer comes. It is pretty cold in the
morning and night but much better than winter already. So nothing to complain
:-)

________________________________

From: 郑若军 <zhengruojun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2008/5/5
Subject: 初夏的桌面
To: hustgcs91@xxxxxxxxx

各位老同学:

夏天来了,好热!为答谢大家对徒步天涯摄影网的支持和厚爱,特送上几副初夏的桌面,祝大家夏季天天清凉!

郑若军

座机:0755-82510070

手机:13902999759

MSN: zhengruojun@xxxxxxxxxxx

网站:http://zhengruojun.southpp.com/

博客:http://blog.sina.com.cn/zhengruojun

邮箱:zhengruojun@xxxxxxx

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.