[huskerlug] Re: YouTube - Beryl

  • From: Hexadecimal <hexcat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:47:38 -0600

Here's a screenshot of Beryl's expose-like capability (Running on my X60s):
http://reboot.zapto.org/~hexy/expose.png

(I apologize for the shoddy upload bandwidth... this is a residential
connection!)

Beryl's cube stuff is broken currently in Feisty, but the developers are
working on it.

BTW: The awesome thing is that the previews are *live*, not just snapshots.
Also, that's running smoothly on a GMA950 Intel GPU, and we all know how
Intel is with GPUs...

-Seth