[huskerlug] Re: YouTube - Beryl

  • From: Hexadecimal <hexcat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:58:00 -0600

True, true.
On a related note, is anyone running the bleeding-edge version of Ubuntu
(Feisty Fawn)?  I updated from Edgy to Feisty for the Beryl integration, and
it runs great on my laptop's crappy GPU (Intel GMA950) - much better than I
had expected.  I really like the expose-like functionality, and taskbar
window previews.  Maybe I'll try to capture some video soon, or at least get
some screenshots.

-Seth