[huskerlug] Re: Open Office?

  • From: Hexadecimal <hexcat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:58:25 -0600

I'm not "hooked" on anything.  I've tried OpenOffice, and while it is nice,
I find myself preferring Microsoft Office more - partly because I'm more
used to it, and partly because 2007's equation editor is *very* nice.
(Usually I typeset my math in LaTeX anyway, but sometimes it's nice to use a
WYSIWYG editor)