[huskerlug] Re: Mepis vs SuSE

  • From: Jake Churchill <jachurchill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:04:35 -0500

OK, I'm reading all this about Mepis and I looked on their website and
they have all test versions of their distro right now.  Is that what
you're using?  I'm currently using SuSE 9.2 and I'm happy with it and I
have 9.3 on my server.  Mepis is advertised as a "Point and Click" linux
which I'm not sure that I like.  Other than multimedia support, what is
so great about it?  What version are you using?