[huskerlug] Re: Meetings with the new semester and such

  • From: Martin Wolff <mwolff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:32:31 -0600

I personally think that we should have regularly scheduled meetings at some
interval...say... two weeks?  Perhaps we could schedule one meeting and then
at that meeting, have a vote for a regular time?
Talking on the mailing list is great, but if you think about it, we could do
that same thing with the mailing lists of any lug or Internet forum.  I
think one of the __big__ benefits of a lug is that you can meet in person
and discuss..  Even if we don't have presentations, I wouldn't mind sitting
around with other members discussing Linux, asking questions, and if I can
answering other people's questions.  If you have something to show off, show
it off.  That sorta thing.