[huskerlug] Re: Meetings and stuffs

  • From: Carl Lundstedt <clundst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:40:26 -0500

I could only really attend on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday nights (and
some Wednesday nights would be out). Its certainly not crucial that I
attend, but I'd really like to be there and help where I can.

A less formalized meeting would be a welcome shift.  We could even have
some LAN gaming if that'd float your boat.  (Has everyone tried
'Nexuiz', seems like a nice, fun FREE fps based on the quake 2 (or is it
3?) engine.  It looks dated, but the price is right.  Might be a good
way to spend an evening.  Perhaps HLUG could run a Nexuiz or the like
server.  Maybe even a LAN from home (Can you do that?  Maybe it should
be called a WAN party.) night would be cool.  But I digress and these
parentheses are getting mighty far apart.)

Cheers,
Carl Lundstedt
UNL