[huskerlug] Meeting

  • From: "Cesar Delgado" <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:55:37 -0600

Well guys. . .  Due to the low email count for meeting time, added to
the fact that most people I've talked to have to much stuff to do these
next weeks and multiplied by the fact that finals are around the corner
I have made the executive decision of not having an official meeting
this month.  We would start our official meetings back up in January of
2003.  This does not mean that if people want to get together and
chit-chat I can go out and get a room somewhere on campus and we could
sit and talk.

Sorry about this.  I hope no one is overly mad about this,

-Cesar Delgado
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beettlle@xxxxxxxxxxx