[huskerlug] Re: Meeting

  • From: "E. EBEL JR." <eebel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:50:16 -0800 (PST)

 Feb 28 is a Thursday. Thursdays and Teusdays won't work for me this month or
the next. I vote no.
JR
  Cesar Delgado <cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Time to vote for a meeting
time again! How about the 28 @ 8:00 over in
Ferguson? Is that good for most of you? We have a presentation about
HA by Santiago and if someone else would like to present something it
would be very cool.

Let me know.

-Cesar Delgado
Scientific Visualization
Secure Distributed Information @ UNL
http://molebio.unl.edu
cdelgad2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, beettlle@xxxxxxxxxxx

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.