[huskerlug] Re: Knoppix 4.0.2

  • From: Jim Worrest <jworrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:27:59 -0500

        Thanks, Spencer, I will give that a try.  Yes, I always try to remember
back up my last working Knoppix.img. I usually use a stick to keep stuff on,
but the .img file can be moved around easily enough.  I'll have to give it a
shot to see how it works.  With the price of the sticks always coming down, I'm
tempted to try out a bigger one.  Oh, yes, unless they do something really
strange and call it an EXT2 file, that is what a Knoppix.img persistent
directory is to be formatted as.  ---Jim