[huskerlug] Re: Interesting talk at Google by a kernel guy, Greg Kroah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SED6sewRw

Canonical's contributions are a polarizing topic.  There are valid points on
both sides of the argument.  While they may not contribute directly to the
Linux kernel much (if at all), they do help push Linux adoption by providing
an easy to use distribution.  They do have a nice polished distro in my
opinion, and they have contributed in many ways to the other components that
make up a distro.

Steve