[huskerlug] Installing Knoppix to hard-drive

        Well, I've done this twice now, and it was basically ok, in fact I did
this
just lately over favor of the later version 5.1.1. I never noticed it much when
I did it the first time, but it does it on that computer also, but on my last
computer it is extremely noticable.  It apparently accesses my hard drive once a
second.  Having my hard drive light blink once a second, makes me nervous.  Why
is my Knoppix/Debian doing this?  Is there a way to stop this, short of putting
on another distro, that is?  How hard is it on the hard-drive? ---Jim

----
Husker Linux Users Group mailing list
with a subject of UNSUBSCRIBE