[huskerlug] Re: Hello from NYC!!

It wasnt Avantix, or Advantix they are something else entirely, but I dont even
really know what you are talking about. Well have fun at the expo, we're all at
least a
little jealous.

1/31/01 7:28:03 AM, Jeremiah Wessels <jwessels@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello all!  I arrived in NYC ok and checked into my hotel
>around midnight last night.  The city is HUGE!  But, anyways,
>the Linux World conference is equally large.  Like I expected,
>there is free swag everywhere, the only problem is I don't know
>how I'm going to get it all back without having to resort to
>more baggage than my carry-on baggage.  I'll probably just try to
>put some of the swag in a bag I don't mind losing and use that.
>
>There are hundreds of vendors and booths here ranging from IBM
>to the small companies that I have never heard of.
>
>At the feature presentation today was the Penguin Bowl.  They
>had two teams of six and two of the members on each team was from
>the audience. The other members were from the "celebrities" in the
>Linux world, including Linus.  It was hellarious!
>
>Anyhow, anything you guys want me to check out?  I wanted to find
>that company that had the small palm that I was shown, but I can't
>seem to locate them.  Weren't they called Avantix or something like
>that?
>
>Cya later!
>
>J.R. Wessels
>via Linux World Expo

Sir Timbly of Cannatuna, Official Knight of the Septagonal Table.

"We are one, we are strong,
the more you hold us down,
the more we press on."
-Creed