[huskerlug] Re: HLUG Summer Projects

  • From: "Martin Fournier" <mfournier@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 23:54:44 -0500

Thanks a lot for the tips ./a.out. Do you know why I don't need to punch the
./ on cse?

I feel really stupid because I don't know anything about UNIX except for how
to create a file, move it around, protect it and delete it. So can you tell
me what NIC stands for? and where should I look for documentation on how to
setup a Linux box to work with Road Runner?

thanks a lot

Martin Fournier

P.S. I want to know if there is any special rules I should be aware of
before sending email. Like Am I supposed to delete the messages that are
included with my email or should I leave it there so other people can follow
the conversation?