[huskerlug] Re: DistroWatch.com: Put the fun back into computing. Use Linux, BSD.

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 13:18:51 -0700 (PDT)

Very busy recovering from the Open Heart Surgery on January 29th!
Feeling great, and might be allowed to ride my bicycles on April 28th!

Only soreness is the ribs, where they are attached to the sternum, ass
evverything was streched way open, which can separate cartilage... And, stamina
is waaay low, so only peruse the web for a few moments at a time...

Humor for the day...
I have a drinking problem -  one mouth, two hands!

Hey, I like all the *BSDs, too!  BSD magazine is live on the Internet... FREE!
There is FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, DragonflyBSD, DarwinBSD, FriesBIE, PC-BSD,
and a few more!

Find them in among the 315 live CDs of BSD and GNU/Linux, at
http://livecdlist.com
Also like the info at http://linux.org

--

P. Berry, USAF (Retired); KJ4JTK; http://ARRL.org