[huskerlug] Re: DenverPost.com - "Hi, I'm a Mac. I am way cool."

Thanks for pointing that out to me again.  That was an excellent
article.  It helps to keep in mind the underlying potential evils of
supporting a personality like the Apple/Steve Jobs entity.

On the other hand, the OS X fonts are so delicious that going back to
other desktops are almost hard on the eyes.  Now that the hardware/OS
problems with Macs are handled... I finally understand the appeal.