[huskerlug] Re: 8GB memory stick - $40 !!!

  • From: Patrick <pberry26@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: huskerlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

Office depot is screwed up!  They listed thesame part
number and SKU# for both the 4Gb and the 8GB sticks,
and folks who ordered are getting the smaller ones,
and calling the Customer Service and sending them
back..

The price on that page is now $44.99!

So, they have been out of stock for three days,
anyway!

http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=338812

P. Berry, USAF (Retired) http://www.af.mil  Linux User #65411
http://lugww.counter.li.org  http://knopper.net/knoppix http://distrowatch.com