[huskerlug] Re: 8GB memory stick - $40 !!!

Yes, the computer user abhors a vacuum, i.e., any empty space on a drive, piece
of memory, etc. I know on a 1.1 USB system, it might take that amount of time
to fill up stick of that size.  I think I bought a 2 Gig stick for 10 bucks
less a couple of months ago.  I think I'll let things go for a couple of months
more, to see what happens. I'm not in dire need of any more flash drives, I
already have enough to make a dandy wind chimes.  ---Jim

----