[hugin] Re: First post!

  • From: Pablo dAngelo <Pablo.dAngelo@xxxxxx>
  • To: hugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:34:55 +0200

Hi Bruno,

> On Thu 17-Aug-2006 at 13:14 +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:
> >
> > It still has the reply-to line.  You message doesn't have any of the
> > threading headers.  I'll try again.
>
> Threading is ok.  I've tried to change the reply-to setting again
> myself.

Seems to work now.

I have just played around with google groups a bit (haven't created a group
yet), and it also seems to be ok.
Actually the web interface is quite nice, and it will probably appeal to users
with crappy email programs.

The only drawback with google seems to be that both "hugin" and "Ptx" addresses
are already taken or not possible.
We would need to name the group something like hugin-users, or ptx-users.

I'm not sure if the ptx archive can be imported into google groups though.

ciao
  Pablo