[5w] Fwd: Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey

  • From: Riku Itapuro <riku.itapuro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hs.the5thwave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 20:41:53 +0300

Tutkijoita kiinnostaa edelleen toimintamme.
Tässä tutkimuspyyntö Tanskasta.
Huomaa kohdennettu "all at Mode 5w", meitä ei siis
massapostitettu:-)

----- Forwarded message from Maria Halbinger <mha.ino@xxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 19:38:20 +0300 (EEST)
From: Maria Halbinger <mha.ino@xxxxxx>
Subject: Please help - Hacker & Creativity Survey
To: "info@xxxxx" <info@xxxxx>

Hi,

I am a hackerspace member and researcher from Denmark and I’d like to ask for
your help with a research project on hackers and creativity. Together with
hackers from different countries, we created a survey that includes a small
challenge, located here: http://bit.ly/surv_el

I kindly ask you to fill out the survey and feel free to forward the link
throughout the Mode 5w community.

Would be really great to involve you all at Mode 5w in this project as it would
help advancing research on creativity, hacking and entrepreneurial activities.

I highly appreciate your time. Thank you for participating in this study and
for distributing the link! It is only through the help of people like you that
I am able to pursue my research.

Many thanks,
Maria

Maria Halbinger