<HF>September 11th - Day of Eucharistic Adoration

  • From: "Fr. Pat" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:27:03 -0500

     H O L Y    F A M I L Y    P A R I S H   /   A R C A D I A
                         t h e    l a t e s t ,    b y    e - m a i l

Volume 2002, Number  08-27
S E P T E M B E R    1 1 t h

On September 11th we'll observe the first anniversary of the terrorist
attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the plane that
crashed in Pennsylvania.  It is always good for us to pray for peace.
Let's plan to do so in a very special way this September 11th.

M A S S .   The day will begin with 8:15 Mass at OLPH Church with the
students of Arcadia Catholic School.

E U C A R I S T I C    A D O R A T I O N .  Eucharistic Adoration will
continue, from the conclusion of Mass until the 7 p.m. Evening Mass at
OLPH Church.  We pray for peace and seek to be people who build peace in
our community and in the world.  Students of Arcadia Catholic School
will spend time in Adoration, from the time of the end of Mass until
their dismissal from school at noon on that day.

F L A G    P O L E    D E D I C A T I O N .  Eucharistic Adoration
continues, but Father Pat, Pastor Sharot and many others from our
Community will participate in the 5 p.m. dedication of a new flag pole
at Schultz Park, near Christ Lutheran Church.

E V E N I N G    M A S S .  Eucharistic Adoration will continue until
the celebration of a special Mass at OLPH Church at 7 p.m.

P L A N    T O    P A R T I C I P A T E .  Plan now to participate in
the events of this special day.  Most of us could probably attend at
least one of the Masses and spend an hour or so in Adoration of the
Eucharist.

S P R E A D    T H E    W O R D .  Please spread the word.  Tell your
friends and neighbors and invite them to join us, too!

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

LOOKING FOR AN OLD MESSAGE?  List archives are here:
   //www.freelists.org/archives/holyfamily/

SUBSCRIBE at:
   http://holyfam.com/emaillist.htm or

   send a blank e-mail to
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "subscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

UNSUBSCRIBE at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily or

   send a blank e-mail to:
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "unsubscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

You can edit your preferences, unsubscribe, or even turn off
your account while you're on vacation at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily

Receive our daily MORNING PRAYER by e-mail, or our
Weekly Spiritual Reflection and Reflection Questions.
There's more information and a sign-up form at:
   http://frpat.com/mpsubscribe.htm

Our Parish Web Site: http://holyfam.com/
Father Pat's Place:  http://frpat.com/
Outreach/Evangelization:  http://cmonback.com/