<HF>First Day of School

  • From: "Fr. Pat" <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frpat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:15:56 -0500

     H O L Y    F A M I L Y    P A R I S H   /   A R C A D I A
                         t h e    l a t e s t ,    b y    e - m a i l

Volume 2002, Number 8-22
F I R S T    D A Y    O F    S C H O O L    P H O T O S

Arcadia Catholic School is off to a great start.  Visit our Web Site for
lots of pictures from the first day of school.  Follow the link from:

      www.frpat.com/    or    www.holyfam.com/

C O M P U T E R    P R O J E C T

We have a new teacher for Computers this year and have upgraded our
computers to use Power Point and all sorts of other good things.  The
money to do this was not in our budget, so some of us have chipped in to
help.  Of the $5,000 cost parents, friends and even strangers have
contributed almost $4,000 and a laptop computer.  If you'd like to help,
just send a check to:

   Arcadia Catholic School Computer Fund
   341 South Washington
   Arcadia, WI  54612

S C H O O L     B L E S S I N G

Visit our "School Blessing" page for the blessing we used in Church last
weekend.  There is also a blessing for parents to pray with their
children before they leave for school on their first day ... and even
before they leave for school every day!  Follow the link at our Web
Site:

      www.frpat.com/    or    www.holyfam.com/

S C H O O L     B L E S S I N G    P H O T O S

Visit our Web Site for the "in Church" blessing here at Holy Family
Parish.  Last weekend we blessed all students, teachers and support
staff at all the Masses.  Follow the link from:

      www.frpat.com/    or    www.holyfam.com/

N E W    P A G E S

Visit our new pages for Kids, Parents and Teens.  Follow the banners
from:

      www.frpat.com/    or    www.holyfam.com/

L E T ' S    P R A Y

Let's remember the children of Arcadia Catholic School in our prayers.
My we provide the best for kids who deserve nothing less.  May our
hearts be as generous as those of our ancestors who provided such good
things for us!  Join us for Mass, too.  School Masses are celebrated at
OLPH Church at 8:15 Wednesdays and Fridays during the School Year.
Masses are Celebrated at Saint Stan's Church on Tuesdays and Thursdays,
also at 8:15 a.m.

May God Bless you and those you love, and keep you safe,

Father Pat

LOOKING FOR AN OLD MESSAGE?  List archives are here:
   //www.freelists.org/archives/holyfamily/

SUBSCRIBE at:
   http://holyfam.com/emaillist.htm or

   send a blank e-mail to
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "subscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

UNSUBSCRIBE at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily or

   send a blank e-mail to:
   holyfamily-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   and put "unsubscribe" (without the quotes)
   in the Subject line of the email.

You can edit your preferences, unsubscribe, or even turn off
your account while you're on vacation at:

   //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=holyfamily

Receive our daily MORNING PRAYER by e-mail, or our
Weekly Spiritual Reflection and Reflection Questions.
There's more information and a sign-up form at:
   http://frpat.com/mpsubscribe.htm

Our Parish Web Site: http://holyfam.com/
Father Pat's Place:  http://frpat.com/
Outreach/Evangelization:  http://cmonback.com/