[hlxce] Version 1.6.4 is now available

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 18:18:38 -0600

The HLX:CE Development team is pleased to announce that version 1.6.4
is now available from our web site, http://www.hlxcommunity.com.

This version targeted many of the outstanding bugs that have been
introduced since 1.6.0 or before, including daemon crashes.

In addition we now are building TGZ files for the Linux users out
there who want to have packages with the appropriate permissions
already set.  We're still making our ZIP packages as well, and both
packages are identical.  Just choose whichever you'd like to use!

For information on how to update to 1.6.4, to donate to the HLX:CE
project to help fund our development servers or for more information
on the release or HLX:CE in general, please visit us at
http://www.hlxcommunity.com.

Thanks for your continued support of HLstatsX Community Edition!

The HLX:CE Development Team
Visit us online at http://www.hlxcommunity.com

Forum: http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/
IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce