[hlxce] Reverted prepared statement in HLstats_EventHandlers.plib

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:23:43 -0600

We have reverted a prepared statement in HLstats_EventHandlers.plib due to
MySQL not supporting parameters in LIMIT on all versions.

You can grab the .plib from Google Code or download the full/upgrade
package, grab the HLstats_EventHandlers.plib file out of the scripts folder
and copy it to your scripts folder.  Reboot the daemon and you should be
running.

If you have not downloaded the package/installed it yet, be sure to
re-download (I just posted another build at 6:00 PM Central Standard Time
11/9/2011).

Sorry for the confusion.  We will be launching a new beta test group
shortly as our current beta testing setup apparently is not catching these
issues.