[hlxce] HLstatsX Community Edition version 1.6.8 is now available for download.

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <s_s@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 22:01:05 -0500

It has been a few months since we have released a new version of HLX:CE, but
we have completed the 1.6.8 version and it is ready for download!

We are expecting this to be the last major release for the 1.6 branch of
development as we are now turning our focus 100% to finalizing 1.7.0.  1.6.8
includes numerous bug fixes for the daemon and SQL, includes all new TF2
weapons and many new actions (requires SuperLogs TF2) and much more.

For more information on the release, please visit our web site:
http://www.hlxcommunity.com

Please consider donating while there to help off site the costs of
development!

Thank you.

The HLXCE Development Team