[hlxce] HLstatsX: Community Edition version 1.6.2 has been released.

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:20:49 -0600

The HLstatsX: Community Edition development team has released version
1.6.2 of HLX:CE.

For the complete release information and to download visit our web
site at http://www.hlxcommunity.com/

Highlights for 1.6.2:

* Significant SQL performance enhancements, both to daemon and web site.
* Brand new "Sourcebans" theme from R3M, as well as customizable
navigation icons.
* Left4Dead 2 Support
* Web-based SQL updates (much like that found on SourceBans)
* Numerous bug fixes and feature enhancements

Don't forget to visit us on irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce or our forums at
http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/

Thanks for your continued support!
HLXCE Developers