[hlxce] HLX:CE forums have moved (and other news)

  • From: Nicholas Hastings <nshastings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:53:58 -0400

The HLstatsX:CE forums have moved to forums.interwavestudios.com (more specifically, http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/ )

This coincides with HLX:CE teaming up with InterWave Studio's community arm. Announcement here: http://forums.interwavestudios.com/topic/87-hlstatsx-community-edition-joins-interwave/

Teaming up with InterWave (known for projects like Sourcebans, Steambans, Detox AntiCheat, Stargate:TLS, and Nuclear Dawn), puts many more resources at our disposal.

Unfortunately, we are unable to take our current forums with us, but I will keep them available as a reference for the time being. You will also need to re-register on the new forums if you do not already have an account. I sincerely apologize for these inconveniences.

Our project tracker will also be moving (to http://projects.interwavestudios.com ), but until we are able to fully import issues there, we will be using http://tracker.hlxcommunity.com:3000 temporarily. A clean export/import between these two systems will be done when we can find some time to do it, for now, please endure with us as we are still testing parts on the two systems.

If you need to reference a topic from the old forum at the new one, please copy and paste relevant parts rather than linking. While the old forum will stay up as a resource, the address of it may change.

Development will carry on per usual, and v1.6.1 is still due within a week or so to address some minor bugs in 1.6.0.