[hlxce] HLX:CE Forum Move

  • From: Nicholas Hastings <nshastings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:54:10 -0400

As we grow, we have decided to move onto our own forums.

You can checkout the board @ http://forums.hlxce.com or use the Forums link above.

All existing user accounts should still work fine, although some may have to re-upload their avatars and some attachments may be missing. If you come across anything important missing or experience any issues, shoot a PM at psychonic.

Visit us online at http://www.hlxcommunity.com

Forum: http://forums.interwavestudios.com/forum/35-hlstatsxce/
IRC: irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce
Tracker: http://tracker.hlxcommunity.com