[hlxce] HLX:CE 1.6.9 is now available

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 21:24:55 -0500

The HLXCE Development Team is proud to announce that 1.6.9 is now available
for download.  Details on downloading the package can be found on our web
site at http://www.hlxce.com.

This release fixes some performance bugs that were introduced in 1.6.8,
including the increased load on the MySQL database and lagging or incorrect
player counts.  In addition new SuperLogs have been released to correspond
with the 1.6.9 release.  *All* SuperLogs plugins were updated.  Please be
sure to update these.

This release has been in testing for two weeks and we are very pleased with
the results.

As always help is available in our IRC channel, irc.gamesurge.net #hlxce, as
well as our web site.

Please consider donating to help the project offset the costs for hosting
our tracker and web site.

- HLX:CE Development Team