[hlxce] HLXCE 1.6.10 now available for download

  • From: Steven Sumichrast <packhead@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HLXCE User Announcement ListServ <hlxce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:19:16 -0500

The HLXCE Development Team has released 1.6.10 for download.

1.6.10 introduces all of the new TF2 updates for the Engineer update, as
well as fixes all missing images for stock maps, weapons, awards and
ribbons.  We've also fixed Counter-Strike: Source support (switch to Game
Engine 3) as it has now moved to the Orange Box engine.

NOTE: Mini-sentry guns are logged by valve as the normal sentry guns.  We're
still working on a fix for this in SuperLogs TF2 and once we have that we
will send an e-mail notice out that SL:TF2 has been updated.  We're also
aware of users getting points when they build, move and then redeploy an
object (award points for each deployment).  This is another Valve issue
(they issue the same build line all over again).  We're working on a fix for
that in SuperLogs as well.  In the meantime, the suggested work around is to
set the point value for these build actions to 0.

This update has no daemon modifications.  There were minor adjustments to
hlstats-awards.pl to allow it to be run manually with more control.  See our
tracker for more information on the new parameters.

As always, the release information, including a changelog, is on our web
site at http://www.hlxce.com.

Also, we're now accepting bidding on our site for advertisement.  Any
proceeds go to help cover the cost of operating our tracker and build
server/bandwidth usage.  Please consider donating or bidding for advertising
space (through Project Wonderful) if you enjoy our program!

- HLXCE Development Team